Godrej & Boyce Mfg Co LtdPervin Vanskuiwalla
Vice President – Internal Audit
"Initial concern was mainly with respect to time of launch of LARS, however the degree of customization planned and carried out reassured us about the effectiveness of LARS. Further, difficulties constantly faced were ironed out by the E Trends team promptly and efficiently. The audit team, management and auditees have expressed their satisfaction in working with LARS
LARS has been useful in the following ways:
The support service provided after launch was good which helped us to stabilize the process. Additional features added later based on our suggestions also contributed in making the internal audit process robust. The support portal of LARS is also a good tool which gives a status of open and closed issues. Further add-ons like self assessment checklists, exception reports etc. which are being discussed would make LARS an effective management tool.
- Audit planning, documentation of field work and observations, report structure have been standardized
- Processes like follow up with auditees for responses and status of action taken which were previously manual, have been automated
- Linking the auditees to the audit process in LARS has made a LARS a complete software
- Has helped auditees / process owners own up responsibilities for the action taken planned and implemented by them based on the audit observations
- Linking of auditee database to LARS was the most significant, as it helped the auditees to record their responses and attach documents and provide status on implementation of recommendations
I would definitely recommend LARS because the Service rendered was professional with clear understanding of concepts and customization to our requirements.
The E Trends team was very co-operative and problems pointed out were resolved promptly.
Also the features of LARS (which were more or less to our expectations) and the pricing which was reasonable."